FOOD-X & dlab Office Administrator Part-Time Position
Food-X and dlab are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team!
Food-X and dlab are accelerator programs run by SOSV, a multi-stage venture capital firm with $650M+ in assets under management. Known as the accelerator VC, SOSV provides intellectual and financial capital to accelerate founders’ big ideas for positive change. To-date SOSV has funded over 900 startups! The office admin position is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the highly-engaging and dynamic world of venture capital, and be a part of the future of food and blockchain.
This is a part-time position (20 hrs/week with flexible hours) based in our NYC offices (near Penn station). You will be working with teams from both the Food-X and dlab programs in the NYC office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to...
Coordinate overall management of a professional office environment:
● Ordering office supplies and keeping the kitchen stocked
● Ensuring office equipment functions as expected (printer, copier, etc)
● Light IT troubleshooting or outsourcing when needed
● Office security and access controls
Assist Food-X and dlab teams with program support:
● Coordinating weekly lunch events & managing other in-office events
● Recording mentor sessions
● Assisting with the coordination of social events and other programming
● Additional administrative tasks as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
● Must be extremely detail oriented and able to work in a highly dynamic environment
● Enjoy working on a small and entrepreneurial-minded team
● You love to-do lists :-)
● Ability to set and meet deadlines
● Must be comfortable with Google Calendar, Google Docs, email, and have basic spreadsheet and word processing skills
● Willingness to roll up sleeves and do what is necessary to create a great office environment
The #1 food innovation accelerator in the world, Food-X invests in and partners with early-stage companies from across the food supply chain. From agriculture technology through consumer packaged goods, our mission is to find the best founders across the globe, help them grow their companies, and radically increase their odds of success. dlab is a startup accelerator and venture studio exploring emerging opportunities in decentralization and blockchain technology. We are investing in technologies that range from developer tools and infrastructure to marketplaces and digital assets. SOSV is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.